- Any and all bookings taken shall be at the discretion of Cambridge Makeup Artist (“CMA“).
- A booking shall be secure only once CMA is in receipt of the requisite deposit, there shall be no provisional bookings
- Trials take place at Cambridge Makeup Artist, 2 Haycraft Close, Grafham, Huntingdon, PE280GA.
- Weekends are exclusive to weddings, there are no Saturday or Sunday trials available
- The person making the booking shall be held responsible for full and final settlement of the total amount payable to CMA
- Any and all deposits received by CMA at the time of booking shall be non-refundable
- Payment for any trial shall be made on the day of the trial, or alternatively, in advance by bank transfer to CMA
- Any outstanding balance payable in relation to a booking shall be paid to CMA no later than one month prior to the date of the booking. CMA shall provide an invoice detailing any such outstanding balance
- CMA shall accept payment in the form of cash, bank transfer to CMA, or by debit or credit card (such payments to be subject to a 3% handling fee). Payment may also be made in the form of gift voucher
- To confirm your booking after your trial, I require a 50% deposit per person payable within one week of the trial. Should any of the wedding party cancel their booking before the wedding day their deposit will unfortunately be lost.
- In circumstances when parking fees apply, the client will be required to cover the charges where CMA’s services are being conducted, for example hotel parking and meter parking
- All correspondence shall be with CMA and shall be confirmed in written form, whether by e-mail or otherwise.
- It is the clients responsibly to make CMA aware of any known allergies or skin sensitivities that they or their bridal party may have prior to service
- CMA cannot be held liable for any losses or damage that is incurred due to the client’s failure to inform the artist of any known condition
- If the client or party requires a patch test for any products, this can be arranged for a small fee
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure all members of the bridal party are available at their, pre arranged, allocated times. No refund or compensation will be offered by CMA for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party
- If the booking is directly affected by circumstances beyond the control of CMA including but not limited to weather conditions, safety reasons, where possible CMA will endeavor to rectify such situations, however, no compensation will be offered by CMA. It is strongly advised that you the client take out wedding or event insurance to cover you against these situations
- The client agrees that CMA may use any photography for publicity purposes which include the artist’s website and social media pages.
- CMA will not post photography before the clients wedding has started to avoid spoiling any surprises for guests of the event
- Any objections should be made in writing to email@example.com
- Notice of cancellation of any part or whole of a booking must be given to CMA at least one month prior to the date of the booking. If less than one month’s notice is given, any outstanding balance payable in relation to that booking shall be required to be made in full to CMA
- CMA reserves the right to refuse service to the client or members of the bridal party for, but not limited to, infectious conditions / abusive, rude and unreasonable behavior
Acceptance of terms and conditions
- Payment of any deposit to CMA indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions set out above