TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any and all bookings taken shall be at the discretion of Cambridge Makeup Artist (“CMA“).
- A booking shall be secure only once CMA is in receipt of the requisite booking fee, there shall be no provisional bookings
- Bride hair & makeup can only be carried out on the day with a completed trial run, exceptions to this would be if you live outside of the UK
- Trials take place at Cambridge Makeup Artist’s studio
- Weekends are exclusive to weddings, there are no Saturday or Sunday trials available
Between the months of May-September there is a minimum person booking of 3A Surcharge will be payable if part of the booking is cancelled between these months of the year
- Between Christmas/ New year and bank holidays an additional day rate of £100 will be applied
- Cancellation of a trial run on a second pre- arranged appointment will incur full payment of the trial fee’s before a third arrangement can be made to cover CMA losses.
- The person making the booking shall be held responsible for full and final settlement of the total amount payable to CMA
- Any and all deposits received by CMA at the time of booking are non-refundable 7 days after your trial run
- There is a 14 day ‘cooling off period’ at the time of booking
- Payment for any trial shall be made on the day of the trial, or alternatively, in advance by bank transfer to CMA
- Any outstanding balance payable in relation to a booking shall be paid to CMA no later than one month prior to the date of the booking. CMA shall provide an invoice detailing any such outstanding balance
- To confirm your booking after your trial, I require a 50% deposit per person payable within one week of the trial. Should any of the wedding party cancel their booking before the wedding day their deposit will unfortunately be lost.
Parking + Travel Charges
- In circumstances when parking fees apply, the client will be required to cover the charges where CMA’s services are being conducted, for example hotel parking and meter parking
- Travel up to 15 miles from CMA is free of charge anything outside of this radius would incur a 45p per mile charge, maximum travel time of one hour from CMA’s home address
Please contact CMA prior to booking if there is limited parking at your location, due to the amount of heavy equipment brought along, if CMA has not been made aware of this, CMA will not be held responsible for delays this could cause
- All correspondence shall be with CMA and shall be confirmed in written form, whether by e-mail or by letter
- It is the clients responsibly to make CMA aware of any known allergies or skin sensitivities that they or their bridal party may have prior to service
- CMA cannot be held liable for any losses or damage that is incurred due to the client’s failure to inform the artist of any known condition
- If the client or party requires a patch test for any products, this can be arranged for a small fee prior to a trial run
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure all members of the bridal party are available at their, pre arranged, allocated times. No refund or compensation will be offered by CMA for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party
- If the booking is directly affected by circumstances beyond the control of CMA including but not limited to weather conditions or health and safety reasons, where possible CMA will endeavour to rectify such situations, however no compensation will be offered by CMA. It is strongly advised that you the client take out wedding or event insurance to cover you against these situations
- The client agrees that CMA may use any photography for publicity purposes which include the artist’s website and social media pages.
- CMA will not post photography before the clients wedding has started to avoid spoiling any surprises for guests of the event
- Any objections should be made in writing to email@example.com
- Notice of cancellation of any part or whole of a booking must be given to CMA at least one month prior to the date of the booking. If less than one month’s notice is given, any outstanding balance payable in relation to that booking shall be required to be made in full to CMA
- CMA reserves the right to refuse service to the client or members of the bridal party for, but not limited to, infectious conditions / abusive, rude and unreasonable behavior
If you make the decision to cancel your booking, the following charges will apply.The percentages are the proportion of the total booking cost.– 12 weeks before the wedding 30%– 8 weeks before the wedding 40%– 6 weeks before the wedding 50%– 4 weeks before the wedding 100%In the unfortunate event you have to cancel your booking, cancellations need to be made within 3 months of the reserved date in order to avoid the cancellation fee.
If you decide to postpone your wedding to a future date, CMA will endeavour to transfer the booking across to the new date, subject to CMA’s availability. Should CMA already have an existing secured booking on such date, no refunds or compensation shall be offered.
- If a postponement is mutually agreed, a 50% balance is due on the final balance of the booking
- Should failure of either party to perform its obligations under this Agreement, CMA shall not subject to claims of any such losses and reserves the right to retain the booking fee.
- CMA take’s your privacy seriously and are fully GDPR compliant. You have provided CMA with your contact details so that CMA can correspond with you about your wedding hair or makeup as agreed. CMA will only use your personal information to administer your booking and to provide the services you have requested from CMA. CMA will not pass on or sell your details to any other organisation.
Acceptance of terms and conditions
- Payment of any deposit to CMA indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions set out above