- Any and all bookings taken shall be at the discretion of Cambridge Makeup Artist (“CMA“).
- A booking shall be secure only once CMA is in receipt of the requisite booking fee, there shall be no provisional bookings
- Bride hair & makeup can ONLY be carried out on the day with a completed trial run
- Trials take place at Cambridge Makeup Artist’s studio only
- Weekends are exclusive to weddings, there are no Saturday or Sunday trials available
- Between the months of May-September there is a minimum person booking of 3A Surcharge will be payable if part of the booking is cancelled between these months of the year
- Between Christmas/ New year and bank holidays an additional day rate of £100 will be applied
- The person making the booking shall be held responsible for full and final settlement of the total amount payable to CMA
- Any and all deposits received by CMA at the time of booking are non-refundable 7 days after your trial run
- There is a 14 day ‘cooling off period’ at the time of booking
- Payment for any trial shall be made on the day of the trial, or alternatively, in advance by bank transfer to CMA
- Any outstanding balance payable in relation to a booking shall be paid to CMA no later than one month prior to the date of the booking. CMA shall provide an invoice detailing any such outstanding balance
- To confirm your booking after your trial, I require a 50% deposit per person payable within one week of the trial. Should any of the wedding party cancel their booking before the wedding day their deposit will unfortunately be lost.
Parking + Travel Charges
- In circumstances when parking fees apply, the client will be required to cover the charges where CMA’s services are being conducted, for example hotel parking and meter parking
- Travel up to 15 miles from CMA is free of charge anything outside of this radius would incur a 45p per mile charge.
- Please contact me prior to booking is there is limited parking at your location, due to the amount of heavy equipment required, if CMA has not been made aware of this, CMA will not be held responsible for delays this could cause.
- All correspondence shall be with CMA and shall be confirmed in written form, whether by e-mail or otherwise
- It is the clients responsibly to make CMA aware of any known allergies or skin sensitivities that they or their bridal party may have prior to service
- CMA cannot be held liable for any losses or damage that is incurred due to the client’s failure to inform the artist of any known condition
- If the client or party requires a patch test for any products, this can be arranged prior to a trial run
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure all members of the bridal party are available at their, pre arranged, allocated times. No refund or compensation will be offered by CMA for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party
- If the booking is directly affected by circumstances beyond the control of CMA including but not limited to weather conditions, safety reasons, where possible CMA will endeavor to rectify such situations, however, no compensation will be offered by CMA. It is strongly advised that you the client take out wedding or event insurance to cover you against these situations
- The client agrees that CMA may use any photography for publicity purposes which include the artist’s website and social media pages.
- CMA will not post photography before the clients wedding has started to avoid spoiling any surprises for guests of the event
- Any objections should be made in writing to kerry@cambridgemakeupartist.
- Notice of cancellation of any part or whole of a booking must be given to CMA at least one month prior to the date of the booking. If less than one month’s notice is given, any outstanding balance payable in relation to that booking shall be required to be made in full to CMA
- CMA reserves the right to refuse service to the client or members of the bridal party for, but not limited to, infectious conditions / abusive, rude and unreasonable behavior
- If for some reason you decide to cancel your booking, the following charges will apply.The percentages are the proportion of the total booking cost.– 12 weeks before the wedding 30%– 8 weeks before the wedding 40%– 6 weeks before the wedding 50%– 4 weeks before the wedding 100%In the unfortunate event you have to cancel your booking, cancellations need to be made within 3 months of the reserved date in order to avoid the cancellation fee.
Acceptance of terms and conditions
- Payment of any deposit to CMA indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions set out above
Kerry CurlPlease sign using a stylus, your mouse, or your finger below to authorize this contract. By electronically signing this document, you agree to the terms established above.
After the document is signed, you can proceed to print it or save it as a PDF.